Silicon Valley Jiaren Association is looking for passionate individuals to join our Jiaren Campus program to represent us in your school. Jiaren Campus, is a division of Silicon Valley Jiaren Association, with the focus on connecting, inspiring and educating the next generation of Campus leaders. We host a variety of events on campus to keep the network active and thrive. Silicon Valley Jiaren Association provides all the resources and training materials for the Jiaren Campus leader to learn and connect in a professional and efficient way. Plus, we have strong connections with local business, who will support Jiaren Campus event with their experience and products.
Jiaren Campus Referral program is a beneficiary program for our campus leaders.
Silicon Valley Jiaren Association is currently partner up with more than 50 local companies that focus on different fields. We have a variety of openings regarding different positions in business, art, communication and computer science fields.
The candidate will have a passion for marketing and a social media. This person must be a self-starter, team-oriented, have a yearning to learn, and extremely good at multi-tasking across a variety of projects at once.
The Social Media Intern will not only gain experience in Social Media Marketing, you will also acquire knowledge and experience working in Content Marketing, SEO, Analytics, Campaigns & Graphic Design.
- Representing Jiaren Campus connect with Alumni
- Invite alumni for back to school events
- Hosting events on campus
- Represent Jiaren Campus on social networks
- Send out newsletter email regularly
- Recruit Jiaren Campus Team members
- Strategically plan for future event
- You will be a full time student at a 4-year college or university for the upcoming academic semester.
- You can commit 10 hours per week towards working with us.
- You are a part of at least one on-campus organization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- You are not allergic to fun.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
This is a part-time, on site, unpaid internship in return for college class credit.
We accept CPT/OPT candidates
Local Applicants Only Please.