Design Intern is responsible for assisting design leads in the design and layout of internal and external communications, marketing materials, and marketing resources within a variety of team in the Jiaren Family.
The candidate will have a passion for design and creatives. This person must be a self-starter, team-oriented, have a yearning to learn, and extremely good at multi-tasking across a variety of projects at once.
This opportunity is a great fit for a current or recently graduated Graphic Design student to get real world experience with a growing company.
- Assists in producing professional-grade designs and layouts for a variety of communications and marketing materials (including advertisements, brochures, campaign materials, print and digital publications).
- Regular contact with internal and external customers, seeks stakeholder feedback and considers customer service of paramount importance.
- Assists in basic user-based development for the company’s web properties.
- Assists in writing, proofreading, and editing content for internal and external publication.
- Assists in all other matters of corporate communications (e.g., website, social media, video, public relations).
- Duties and activities covered by specific instructions, standard practices, and established procedures that generally require some interpretation.
- Gathers input and makes recommendations to solve problems of moderate complexity.
- Deals with moderately complex problems that must be broken down into manageable pieces.
- Utilizes knowledge, experience and available resources to find solutions.
- Pursuing a Bachelor degree in Graphic Design, Media Arts, Web Design, Fine Arts / Studio Arts, Illustration, Photography, Communications, or related field; or equivalent related experience
- Intermediate skill with Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proven ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Accurate and strong attention to detail.
- Basic skill with website markup language & styling.
- Proficient use of various core systems, office and computer equipment and software packages.
- Photography experience preferred.
- Blog/social media experience preferred.
- Copywriting experience preferred.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.