Kallitech, Inc. is a fast-growing startup Web and App Design Company specializing in content based website/app solutions for business. Our service includes: Website development, Mobile app development, business application consultant, SEO, SMM, and Marketing strategy analysis. We offer good career training with the opportunity for growth with the company. We promote a casual, fun, and challenging work environment. We are actively seeking applicants for the following position:
We are currently offering entry level sales and marketing positions for new mobile app project—–Whydio . No prior sales or marketing experience is necessary, and we will train you at the entry level to learn a variety of skills from sales and marketing to management and mentorship. Successful candidates will see opportunities to advance through the marketing organization from entry level to management.
What is Whydio? Whydio is a social platform to improve communication efficiency, value everyone’s knowledge, and solve people’ problems. It utilizes multimedia ways of communication to allow users to pay certain amount of money for a limited-length audio answer from their targeted experts. Both parties can make money over time by sharing the dialogues to others.
- Assisting in the daily growth and development of our company
- Assisting with efforts of new business acquisition
- Expertly managing the needs of external customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Face to face sales of services to new business and/or consumer prospects
- Preparing Marketing and sales strategies alongside our Marketing Managers
- Minimum 2.5/4.0 GPA
- Open to students who are currently working toward an associates, bachelors or master’s degree
- Meet the tight deadline for daily updates
- Strong follow up skills
- Great interpersonal skills and social competency
- Professional demeanor, organized, and reliable
- Effective and skillful communication skills
- Ambition, a strong work ethic, and an earnest willingness to learn
- Results driven attitude with a hunger for success
- Ability to excel in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- Part-Time at business event place, if you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
- This internship will take place during 2016/2017, with a flexible start and end date.
- Internship hours are really flexible for sales and marketing, we are startups, we give the unique flexibility, take your ideas, opinion and have your grow with us.
Notice: This is a part-time, on site, unpaid internship (after 3 months internship may update to paid job) in return for college class credit.