Projects may change regularly, but would typically include creating video content for Jiaren events and brands. The video will be used for electronic newsletters, social media sites and other similar learning-related activities. Candidate should have a working knowledge or be in school for Film/Video/Multimedia Production, or of similar degree.
Assist Team Lead in pre-production, production, along with contributing creative skills in post-production. The intern will be able to collaborate with marketing, graphics, and video/media departments, and learn how to keep a project’s messaging consistent through workplace communication.
The Intern is responsible for setting his or her own schedule with the Company and communicating project status updates to the Company. The Intern may choose his or her work location and may meet regularly with the company and its representatives in order to complete assigned projects and tasks.
The candidate will have a passion for nonprofit fundraise. This person must be a self-starter, team-oriented, have a yearning to learn, and extremely good at multi-tasking across a variety of projects at once.
The Video Production Intern will not only gain experience in Video Production, you will also acquire knowledge and experience working in Content Marketing, SEO, Analytics, Campaigns & Graphic Design.
- Knowledge in operating a variety of camera setups, and audio equipment.
- Strong knowledge in the video editing process
- Strong knowledge utilizing popular post-production applications such as Adobe After Effects, Premiere and similar programs
- Practicing digital video post-production skills (motion graphics, etc.)
- Proactive problem solving, both technically and creatively, with constant attention to process improvement
- Calm under pressure with the ability to maintain productivity under changing deadlines
- Flexibility to re-adjust priorities within fast-paced project time frames.
- Superior project management and time management skills, and possess excellent organizational and planning skills.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude
- Required – camera operation, video editing
- Preferred – Adobe Creative Suite, Photo Shoot Production
- Edit footage into short, engaging videos for publication on jiarenfamily.com
- Film and edit various short video campaigns (think Buzzfeed)
- Create animated branding elements
- Assist with video marketing strategy
- Assist with the development of video concepts & art direction
- Ability to wrangle the equipment and the subject matter.
- Proficient in Final Cut + After Effects
- Confident and creative behind the camera and in post-production
- Computer Access and Skills
- Project Management Skills
- Written and Verbal Skills
- Efficiency Skills
How to apply
If you are interested, please send an email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
This is a part-time, on site, unpaid internship in return for college class credit.
We accept CPT/OPT candidates.
Local Applicants Only Please.