Silicon Valley Jiaren Association seeks part time intern to do daily website updates and maintenance. Intern will be given daily project-based work on several websites within Eventbrite, WordPress and Squarespace. Website Maintenance Intern executes interactive and other web-based projects and internet strategies, for brand image creation and maintenance, product marketing, promotions, information transfer and technical support. The intern will be able to collaborate with marketing, graphics, and video/media departments, and learn how to keep a project’s messaging consistent through workplace communication.
The Intern is responsible for setting his or her own schedule with the Company and communicating project status. The Intern may choose his or her work location and may meet regularly with the company and its representatives in order to complete assigned projects and tasks.
The candidate will have a passion for website technologies. Must be a self-starter, team-oriented, have a yearning to learn, and extremely good at multi-tasking.
The Website Maintenance Intern will not only gain experience in web related knowledges, but also acquire knowledge and experience working in Content Marketing, SEO, Analytics, Campaigns & Graphic Design.
- Create Development Documentation for projects.
- Team with a web designer to develop interactive site architecture for new websites.
- Test web programming to ensure functionality for active websites.
- Regularly update active websites maintained by the agency, both by programming code for new information, and updating existing programming code to ensure sites stay functional as technology changes.
- Troubleshoot programming issues.
- Perform frequent back-ups of all agency intranet/web-based projects, using on-site and off-site storage resources.
Interns do not need to have all of the qualification or experience listed below, but a will to learn and apply is essentials. The ideal web developer intern will have:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills;
- Student working towards an Associate’s, Bachelor’s, or Master’s Degree
- Studying Computer Science, Information Sciences and Technology or related field
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
This is a part-time, on site, unpaid internship in return for college class credit.
We accept CPT/OPT candidates
Local Applicants Only Please.